Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcos_NJ

Default Bullets and number changes previous bullets and Numbernig

I am using Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. In Word have the first
paragraph numbered.
The second through eighth paragraphs are bulleted.
When I attempt to make the nineth paragraph the continuing numbered
paragraph (i.e. 2. ) it turns all the bulleted paragraphs into the numbered
paragraphs thus making my last paragraph number 9.

HELLLPPPP!!! Before I lose what little bit of mind I have left.
Regards, Marcos
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
also create two separate paragraph styles - one bulleted, one with numbering
and apply them to the appropriate paragraphs.