Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catherine Catherine is offline

Default how to get normal style after return from heading style

In one type of heading style, after I return, it goes automatically to Normal
style. What is the option that causes it to do this instead of creating
another line for heading style? (I want to alter a "Heading 2" style to also
go to Normal style after selecting 'return'). Thank you.