Shirley Ernewin Shirley Ernewin is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Document Repairs

Is there a way to delete a 'repair' that Word has inserted into a recovered file? It has repaired with a Bookmark that causes any click in the document to take me to a hidden bookmark. I tried the Word help on how to delete bookmarks (and checked off Hidden Bookmarks) but the 'repair bookmark' is not even on the list. Does anyone have some help on this item??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you saying that clicking a hyperlink, or a hyperlinked
cross-reference, takes you to an unexpected location in the document? Or
what happens, exactly? Please elaborate.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP