#1   Report Post  

Default Reading Word Forms with Access

Hey there,
it seems this question popped up a lot in the internet but I cannot find a solution that does not require coding in the Word document:

Our office has many application forms that students need to fill out. I updated these forms using the content control fields from the Word 2007 Developer toolbar. Now I have a neat document that can be protected and filled out electronically.
I am wondering if there is a way to read out the info in the completed Word forms and transfer them to our Access database.
So far, the students send us the completed form and we then have to enter all the information manually in our database.

Thanks a lot!

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off