Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big E

Default using a downloaded template in a wizard

I would like to make a calendar template the standard calendar used with the
calendar wizard. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What extra functionality do you want to include in the downloaded template?

If you want to see how the Calendar Wizard works, when you do FileNew and
select it, select the "New Template" radio button and then go to the visual
basic editor and look at the code in the formWizDlg and in the Calendar and
Common Modules.

I think that you will come to the conclusion that it is easier to modify the
downloaded template to incorporate the functionality that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP