Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
blah, blah, blah

Default Sole Source Letter Template

Does anyone have a letter template with "Sole Source" as topic (i.e, "I'm the
only outfit in town that services or sells this widget, and no one else can
invade my territory")?

looking for a template letter for "going out of business" Kathy New Users 1 February 21st 06 02:27 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Create my own document template, my letter form Thomas Microsoft Word Help 2 May 24th 05 02:52 PM
The automatic date in letter template does not update J P Walsh Microsoft Word Help 2 May 10th 05 03:02 PM
How do I access a created template from letter wizard trying to streamline Microsoft Word Help 6 January 5th 05 02:52 AM