Joe Dirt

Default "modification is not allowed"

I purchased MS Office 2003 from MS under a "perk" which allowed military and
other fed employees to purchase at reduced cost. I purchased and installed.
I attempted to activate MS Word, but recieving "activated up to the limit on
products?!!" I am on the road FREQUENTLY and have no time for this bull!
Now, I am UNABLE to use WORD ("mod not allowed because document is locked.")
Thanx for the "perk" MS. PIECE OF JUNK !!

That would be the part where he said, "I attempted to activate MS Word, but
recieving 'activated up to the limit on products?!!'"

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Have you tried activating the product?