V-ger

Default Can't delete without confirmation now.

Now, when deleting selected text on my co-worker's computer (Win XP Pro, Word
2003), she gets a confirmation in her status bar that says: Delete Block? No
(Yes), and has to confirm every deletion. Very annoying. She does not know
what she did to make that happen, and I cannot find where to fix it. Does
anyone know how to make that confirmation thingy happen or "un-happen"?
Thanks!
Sammy

Did you try this... click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the two
boxes related
to WordPerfect help and navigation.

"V-ger" wrote:

Now, when deleting selected text on my co-worker's computer (Win XP Pro, Word
2003), she gets a confirmation in her status bar that says: Delete Block? No
(Yes), and has to confirm every deletion. Very annoying. She does not know
what she did to make that happen, and I cannot find where to fix it. Does
anyone know how to make that confirmation thingy happen or "un-happen"?
Thanks!

V-ger

Sammy, you are a dream! Thank you so much...I would have never thought to
try that. It was the Navigation Keys for WP Users that did it. Thank you,
thank you, thank you.