greg928s4

Default How do I change the size of the curser cursor

somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?
Anne Troy

Mouse cursor settings are under Start--Settings--Control Panel in Windows.
They're not a Word setting.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"greg928s4" wrote in message
somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word

documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?

Try switching to 500% Zoom and back.

"greg928s4" wrote in message
somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word

documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?

I've actually never experienced this. The "fix" is one I read here first.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try switching to 500% Zoom and back.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"greg928s4" wrote in message
somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word

documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ludwig1251

Hey, Y'all,

As Christopher Columbus once put it, "Sure, it's easy--once someone shows
you how!"

Suzanne, You're awesome!
--
"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly
teaches me to suspect that my own is also."--Mark Twain

"greg928s4" wrote in message
somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word
documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wendy Cernius Wendy Cernius is offline

Wow - That was a quicky and easy fix - thanks Suzanne! Much appreciated!!

Now...does anyone know why the cursor switched to a smaller one in the first
palce??

Wendy

"greg928s4" wrote in message
somehow the size of the cursor became very small in all of my Word
documents.
How do I change the size of the cursor back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If anybody could figure out what causes it, presumably they'd come up with a
permanent fix for it, but so far the behavior is so intermittent that no one
has been able to track down the cause.

news