Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris

Default Mail Merge - Word 2003 - mailing address on envelope will not prin

Trying to merge envelopes. Get to the final doc(s), all merged. When
prinitng, the return address is all the prints. I can print 1 at a time
(selecting current page) and it works fine. I've tried everything I can
think of, but for some reason it just won't work
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2hyaXM=?=,

Trying to merge envelopes. Get to the final doc(s), all merged. When
prinitng, the return address is all the prints. I can print 1 at a time
(selecting current page) and it works fine. I've tried everything I can
think of, but for some reason it just won't work

From the sound of it, this could be an issue with the printer driver. You
might try upgrading your printer driver from the manufacturer's website and
see if that makes any difference?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org