Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kingjt kingjt is offline

Default unexpected action

Each time I download a file of type *.doc using Internet explorer a window
opens asking that I insert the installation disc for office 2000. This
happens on my desktop as well as my laptop computer. Both systems run Win XP
with service pack 2 and all available updates from microsoft.

How do I eliminate this annoying error?