Michele

Default Word Documents are Read Only

Someone in our office is having trouble saving word documents. When he tries
to save documents, it says it's read only and he is having to rename them
(not every time - just most of the time, which makes it more difficult to
figure out). We are using Word 2002. Thanks for any help
Shauna Kelly

Hi

See
I keep getting files that I am working on locked for editing. Word
only allows me to open them read-only
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErrors/LockedFiles.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.