Nils

Default Document close

Hey everybody!

I've got a short question: I've made a word-template (.dot). Now I want to
close all documents based on this template to close without asking for being
saved, when I'm closing word or only this document.
How do I get that working?
I tried "Private Sub Document_Close()" and "ActiveDocument.Close
SaveChanges:=wdDoNotSaveChanges" in this template. But it doesn't work. :-(

Where is my mistake?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Nils
Shauna Kelly

Please don't post to more than one newsgroup at a time.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Nils" wrote in message
Hey everybody!

I've got a short question: I've made a word-template (.dot). Now I want to
close all documents based on this template to close without asking for
being
saved, when I'm closing word or only this document.
How do I get that working?
I tried "Private Sub Document_Close()" and "ActiveDocument.Close
SaveChanges:=wdDoNotSaveChanges" in this template. But it doesn't work.
:-(

Where is my mistake?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Nils

Nils

Hi @all!

I've git the solution: I had to write "Sub AutoClose()" instead of "Private
Sub Document_Close".
Nils