Jessica

Default i replaced a file, want original back

i thought i only replaced the name but i replaced the whole document. How do
I get my original back?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Unless you have your system set to always create a backup, you can't.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jessica" wrote in message
i thought i only replaced the name but i replaced the whole document. How
do
I get my original back?

Jessica

ok thanks, i was hoping i could i don't think i have b/u set up on the comp.

"Jessica" wrote in message
i thought i only replaced the name but i replaced the whole document. How
do
I get my original back?

How to reduce file size Mizan Microsoft Word Help 0 June 28th 05 10:55 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
I need to locate/recover a file that I replaced with another file bstag Microsoft Word Help 1 March 13th 05 09:04 AM
How do you retrieve a file that was accidentally replaced with a . Needy Microsoft Word Help 0 January 8th 05 02:27 AM
What is the autocorrect file name in Word so I can back it up? QueenMimi Microsoft Word Help 2 December 9th 04 06:05 PM