Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irene Archibald Irene Archibald is offline

Default giant size printing in Word

I'm using 'impact' font. I require the word 'LIFE' to print out virtually
filling an A4 sheet - how?
So far I've used the largest font size 72 and in print prefs. I've increased
the print size to the maximum of 400% which produces an image about half the
size I require. What now?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

The Font size can be up to 1638. You can type in any value which is not in
the dropdown list; you are not limited to those few choices.

--
Enjoy,

Tony Jollans
Microsoft Word MVP

"Irene Archibald" Irene wrote in
message ...
I'm using 'impact' font. I require the word 'LIFE' to print out virtually
filling an A4 sheet - how?
So far I've used the largest font size 72 and in print prefs. I've
increased
the print size to the maximum of 400% which produces an image about half
the
size I require. What now?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Further, note that to fill the page you may need to reduce the line spacing
to something less than the nominal point size of the font.

"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
The Font size can be up to 1638. You can type in any value which is not

in
the dropdown list; you are not limited to those few choices.

... and in increments of .5 pt

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
The Font size can be up to 1638. You can type in any value which is not in
the dropdown list; you are not limited to those few choices.

.... and in increments of .5 pt

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones