Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Beth is offline

Default I created bus. card w/blank templ, how to copy to other 9 cards?

business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to the other 9?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Select the cell, copy and tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste,
tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste.
--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Beth" wrote in message
business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to the other
9?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Beth is offline

Default I created bus. card w/blank templ, how to copy to other 9 card

The problem is, I have a text box, paragraphs, picture, etc. and don't know
how to copy all of them without having to do one by one for 10 times.

"Beth" wrote in message
business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to the

other
9?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What version of Word are you using? If you're using Word 2007, in the
Mailings tab, click Update Labels. In Word 2003 (not sure about earlier
versions), use the Propagate Labels tool in the Mail Merge toolbar. This
automatically propagates the first cell to the remaining cells. Because
you're [probably] not doing an actual merge, press Alt+F9 to display field
codes, and use Find/Replace to delete the unneeded { NEXT } fields. Do this
by using the following:

Find what:^d next

Replace with:[leave empty]

Replace All. This will delete all of the unneeded NEXT fields.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Nope. Select the cell and Copy. Select the whole table and Paste.

so
all may benefit.

"Beth" wrote in message
business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to the

other
9?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm there's a macro at the end
to simplify this.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Nope. Select the cell and Copy. Select the whole table and Paste.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Beth" wrote in message
business card - used template (landscape design, 10 cards per
paqe).

I created what I wanted on the first card, how do I propagate to
the other 9?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

If you happen to have Publisher, try that. ;-)

You create your card once and you're done.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question