Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

Default What does Output File Name mean

Does anyone know what this message means? It happens when I am trying to
print a PDF document.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

When do you get this error? Is that all it says?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mary" wrote in message
Does anyone know what this message means? It happens when I am trying to
print a PDF document.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You appear to have the printer in question set to print to file rather than
to paper.

mary wrote:
Does anyone know what this message means? It happens when I am
trying to print a PDF document.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Perhaps the Adobe PDF printer is selected as the default, in which case a
filename would be requested for the output.

http://word.mvps.org