Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default open the file at the end of file

I want the word to open end of file.
A have a word file and everyday I add few lines to the end of file.
It would be convinient for me that when I open the file, it goes directly to
the end of file, however it always go to top of file and each time I have to
do "ctrl +end" to go to end of file.
I think there is a setting in option or somewhere else to control this but I
couldn't find.

--
Very Truly Yours
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Azarbaijan Institute for Higher Education and Research (AIHER)
Water Engineering Department
Garamalek, Tabriz, Iran
Tel: 0098-411- 287 59 14
Fax: 0098-411- 289 50 23

Home: 0411-384 58 68
Mobile: 0914-406-0115

You could add an AutoOpen macro to go to the end of the file, but in most
cases this would be way more trouble than pressing Ctrl+End. Assuming you
have the macro security set at Medium, you'd have to enable the macro when
you opened the document. If you add this macro to Normal.dot, it would
affect every document you opened (and you wouldn't get a dialog box provided
Normal.dot was Trusted), but that might have other drawbacks. Is it so much
trouble to press Ctrl+End?