dmajor

Default Mailmerge error word 2002

I keep getting this message at record 1816 no matter what record i use for
record 1816. msg "A field calulatuion error has occurred for record 1816" I'm
merging a file of 6000 records for a 3 page doc for each record.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZG1ham9y?=,

I keep getting this message at record 1816 no matter what record i use for
record 1816. msg "A field calulatuion error has occurred for record 1816" I'm
merging a file of 6000 records for a 3 page doc for each record.

Version of Word?

What's the data source?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZG1ham9y?=,

I'm using word 2002 sp3 and the file is an excel file.(excel version 2002 sp3)

If you link this Excel file to a new Word document, insert a couple of merge fields,
then merge to a new document, do you still get the same problem?

If no, then you're probably looking at some structural damage in the Word file.

If yes, then it's more likely a structural problem in the Excel workbook.

I keep getting this message at record 1816 no matter what record i use for
record 1816. msg "A field calulatuion error has occurred for record 1816" I'm
merging a file of 6000 records for a 3 page doc for each record.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)