Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ishay

Default New document from Templates

I want to know if there is a way when I Open a New document from the
Templates in my Computer, instead of appearing all the Templates in the
"Large Icons View", they should appear in the "List View". It is only an
extra Click, but since I use more Keyboard shortucts I can open then a
template, without taking my hand from the keyboard.

macros and SharePoint WSS document libraries [email protected] New Users 0 October 6th 05 03:42 AM
Normal.dot Issue PA New Users 7 August 7th 05 04:40 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM
How do I merge into a document set up as a form in templates? Felicity Mailmerge 0 December 17th 04 03:11 AM