Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Notte Notte is offline

Default turn off print grid lines in excel sheet in word

I do my invoices in word and insert an excel spreedsheet so i can quickly add
totals.
For some reason all of a sudden the cell lines are being printed, how do i
turn this off?
All previous files that have in the past printed without the cell lines are
now printing with lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Tm90dGU=?=,

I do my invoices in word and insert an excel spreedsheet so i can quickly add
totals.
For some reason all of a sudden the cell lines are being printed, how do i
turn this off?
All previous files that have in the past printed without the cell lines are
now printing with lines.

This is actually a setting within the Excel application object embedded in the
document. Double-click the worksheet object, then Tools/Options/View. Deactivate
"Gridlines".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PAL PAL is offline

I want to see the grid lines in excel but don't want them to print in word.
Is there a way to have them not print in word - they didn't used to print but
now some do and I can't figure out the difference in settings between the
ones that do print the grid lines and the ones that don't (even though the
gridlines show when viewing on the screen for all).

PAL

"Notte" wrote:

Thanks so much for your help :-)

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?Tm90dGU=?=,

I do my invoices in word and insert an excel spreedsheet so i can quickly add
totals.
For some reason all of a sudden the cell lines are being printed, how do i
turn this off?
All previous files that have in the past printed without the cell lines are
now printing with lines.

This is actually a setting within the Excel application object embedded in the
document. Double-click the worksheet object, then Tools/Options/View. Deactivate
"Gridlines".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Amanda Amanda is offline

I am having this EXACT SAME issue. Any help anyone can offer would be
greatly appreciated!

"PAL" wrote:

I want to see the grid lines in excel but don't want them to print in word.
Is there a way to have them not print in word - they didn't used to print but
now some do and I can't figure out the difference in settings between the
ones that do print the grid lines and the ones that don't (even though the
gridlines show when viewing on the screen for all).

PAL

"Notte" wrote:

Thanks so much for your help :-)

Hi ?B?Tm90dGU=?=,