Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] 123start@gmail.com is offline

Default How to print a text from a text file in a 3-row table in Word ?

Hello,

I have Word 2003 SP3 and I am trying to print a text from a text file
in a 3-row table in Word but didn't succeed yet.

What would be the best way to do this ?

The row sizes are 171mm * 95mm each (=Filofax Personal page size), so
there will be three rows on a A4 landscape. The paper will be printed
only on one side.

Is it possible to set up a margin of 10 mm (for punching holes) on the
left size of each row ?

Thank you!

Volker