Jegan004

Default Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word

I recently began experiencing trouble with Microsoft Word. When I try and
cut and paste something from Internet Explorer to Word it freezes
Word...everything else runs but Word stops responding entirely. Any ideas or
advice would really be appreciated.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Have you made any changes to your system lately?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]