Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krykid14

Default Word shows Page Margin markers I cant get rid of. Please help.

how do I get rid of the page margin markers on the 4 corners of each page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard

Tools | Options | View Tab | clear Text Boundaries
--
Richard

how do I get rid of the page margin markers on the 4 corners of each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"krykid14" wrote in message
how do I get rid of the page margin markers on the 4 corners of each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krykid14

Wow!!! Thats incredible!!! I could have spent years lookin for an answer.
Way to go Ms. Barnhill!!

"krykid14" wrote in message
how do I get rid of the page margin markers on the 4 corners of each page?

3 different page number formats-How??!! cpatton Tables 3 April 24th 06 01:05 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 07:12 AM