mahalie

Default Avery template 5202

Demasio Wrote:
I am trying to find a blank template for Avery file folder label 5202.

I've located the template you speak of...here is a direct link that
worked as of 12/30/2004:

http://tinyurl.com/5y8kf

I found if by first locating the label itself in their store, they have
a link to the associated template from there. It works perfectly...I
adjusted the margins and changed the fonts - I prefer to use force
justified with a center and right tab stop so text is very orderly. I
was even able to use a default page size on my printer (HP 1700) - this
will greatly depend on the printer you have and the drivers you have
installed. The size is the default for an Index Card 4" x 6".

Hope that helps...it took me a while to find that template myself!

Btw...I was going to add a new label in Envelopes and Labels but they
don't allow for the 4" x 6" label page size!! And you can't
customize...at least not in my version of word. No matter, I just
saved the document as a template so it's easy enough to access.

--
mahalie