Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
iainkitt iainkitt is offline

Default how can i create consecutively numbered documents e.g. ballot pape

I want to create a ballot paper that will be printed with a unique but
consecutive numbered e.g. from 1 to 300. Can I do this in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...piesOf1Doc.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .