Peter

Default French spellchecker

Hi,

I am about to purchase a copy of MS Office Student edition (in English
as I live in the UK). It will be loaded and used on my daughter's
laptop and she will require a French spellcheck facility - can anyone
please advise how and where I can obtain such an add-on and the likely
cost?

--
Cheers

Peter

Please remove the invalid to reply
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Peter

I do believe that you can specify at the point of installation..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User