Tammy

Default top of page, 48 font, centered txt half of it displays all prints

Multiple page document, at the top of each page a title has been written in
size 48 font and centered, this is the only formatting done. Viewing the page
on screen, the title on the first page displays in full but on the rest of
the pages it cuts the title in half horizontally. If you reduce the font
size the full word displays, but decreasing the top margin or typing the word
lower down the page doesn't make a difference. How can I make the full word
display?