Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al Al is offline

Default Ribbon CustomUI and intellisense

Im trying to add some tabs and groups to my Word 2007 ribbon, so far Ive
been successful, but not without pain. The problem Im having is that I
cant get the intellisense to work in either XMLSpy or VSTO. Ive
downloaded the customUI.xsd from (http://officeblogs.net/UI/customUI.xsd),
but I get the following error €śThe complex type definition 'CT_ButtonRegular'
already has an attribute 'get image€ť. Does anyone know where I can get a
good version of the customUI.xsd? Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Al