Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sidneychic.Admin Sidneychic.Admin is offline

Default Drop List Options Dependent On Another Drop Down List Option

I was just wondering if any one was able to help me with this matter. i am
currently trying to make it so that I can have a list of options in one drop
down list, and depending on what gets picked there, make it so that the
options for the second drop down list correspond with the first. If this
does not make any sense, please tell me so, and I will try to explain more.

Thank You,
Corinne