Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRINTER WHACKY[_2_] PRINTER WHACKY[_2_] is offline

Default HOW DO I RESET/DEFAULT PAPER SIZE FROM CUSTOM SIZE TO LETTER IN WO

Somehow I inadvertently made a custom paper size the default paper size for
word documents. I would like to restore default paper size to letter
(8-1/2x11)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create a new Blank Document. In Page Setup, without making any other
changes, change the paper size to Letter. Then click Default... and answer
yes when asked if you want this to be the default for all new documents.

"PRINTER WHACKY" wrote in message
Somehow I inadvertently made a custom paper size the default paper size
for
word documents. I would like to restore default paper size to letter
(8-1/2x11)

Custom paper size CCOKC Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 08 02:05 PM
can legal size and letter size paper be used in same document in W Mildred Microsoft Word Help 1 March 19th 07 02:36 AM
custom page setup want to print 2 up on letter size paper time4help Page Layout 1 June 18th 05 07:57 PM
custom size paper sdcat Page Layout 3 December 23rd 04 10:53 PM
How do I reset page size when defaults to European paper sizes ov. European Page Size Defaults Page Layout 1 December 5th 04 11:44 AM