Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
00lightning 00lightning is offline

Default delete email address in popup autofill list. Outlook 2003

If I have a bad address in the outfill address list of outlook. How do I
delete it so I it doesn't keep poping up in the email address list?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you mean the autocomplete list that starts if you enter a letter in the
send to portion. Select and hold the address with the left mouse button (do
not release the button) and press the delete key.

If you mean some other list, ask in an Outlook forum. This one is for Word.