Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
12thman 12thman is offline

Default delete shape circle

I put several circles using shapes, making the circle, and selecting no
internal color, into a document, and answer key for a workbook. Now, I would
like to delete some of the circles because they are in the wrong place.
However, I can not do that. I click on them and nothing happens. I don't
want to redo the whole document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try clicking on the Select Objects tool before clicking on the desired
shape. In Word 2007, this is in the Insert tab, right end, Select - Select
Objects. In Word 2003 or earlier, you'll find the Select Objects tool in the
Drawing toolbar.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible