0ldben

Default Indentation/alignment problem

Hi,

From about the third page in my document every successive page has an
indentation on the first line that I simply cannot remove with the obvious
alignment tools. Furthermore, a few pages on, all the text is aligned with
this original indentation, although I can correct this. However, the original
fault in the first line remains. This has only occurred for a section of the
document but this section is very large.

Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

Jay Freedman

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:17:06 -0800, 0ldben
wrote:

Hi,

From about the third page in my document every successive page has an
indentation on the first line that I simply cannot remove with the obvious
alignment tools. Furthermore, a few pages on, all the text is aligned with
this original indentation, although I can correct this. However, the original
fault in the first line remains. This has only occurred for a section of the
document but this section is very large.

Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

The article at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...lyIndented.htm
sounds like what you need. I'm not sure whether it will help with the
pages where everything is indented.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman