Story Writing

Old November 19th 05, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Story Writing

My daughter is writing a school story. She wants to put the First letter in
capitals and enclosed with box around it like a lot of the fairy tales she
has been reading. How do we do this. The first letter can be a fancy font but
the idea is a capital enclosed in a box.

Any suggestions?
--
Quest for Knowledge
Old November 19th 05, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not quite sure how far you've got with this ...

Select the first letter and then ..

From the Menu, select Format Drop Cap -- and choose the options you want,
then
From the Menu, select Format Borders and Shading Borders tab -- and
choose the border you want

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old March 29th 20, 08:18 AM
Elizabeth Brown Elizabeth Brown is offline

Location: Detroit, USA

Thanks for the question!
I was also interested in this!
Old March 31st 20, 04:05 PM
yeyetop yeyetop is offline
Banned

I never liked paperwork. When I was in college, I always looked for ideas on writers' sites and forums. You can search for a narrative essay topic for your story at the www.papersowl.com website. There you can also find guides about writing different types of paperworks. This is useful if you do not have a high level of writing skills. You can also ask the writer for help.