Dee

Default Corrupt Documents

I am using Word 2003 and this has happened quite a few times where when I go
to open a document I get the following dialog box.

"Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt
Try one or more of the following
Open and Repair the File
Open the file with Test Recovery Converter"

Other people who are using Word XP in the office are able to open the
document. Could you advise what if anything can be done to enable me to open
and save these documents.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dee
Doug Robbins

Have you tried using the Open and Repair method. I have found it to be
quite effective.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.