Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BOXIAN BOXIAN is offline

Default want templet 4 8.5" X 14" paper 4 Course guide ONE fold landscape

Slightly desperate for a simple BOOKLET templet (Office 2007) with which to
print my long Course Guide for the semester beginning Monday

on 8.5" X 14" paper [failing that--8.5" X 11"] landscape 2 pages per sheet
both sides.

Seems to me it should be simple to find but so far impossible. And the
learning curve seems to be very steep trying to do it on my own.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BOXIAN BOXIAN is offline

Default want templet 4 8.5" X 14" paper 4 Course guide ONE fold landsc

Thanks for your kind reply.

Don't know anything about "book fold" or where to find it. Haven't come
across it in all my extensive searches of the help files; the database etc.

Where could I find such info?

Have a blessed New Year.

"BOXIAN" wrote in message
Slightly desperate for a simple BOOKLET templet (Office 2007) with which
print my long Course Guide for the semester beginning Monday

on 8.5" X 14" paper [failing that--8.5" X 11"] landscape 2 pages per sheet
both sides.

Seems to me it should be simple to find but so far impossible. And the
learning curve seems to be very steep trying to do it on my own.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I don't have Word 2007, but in Word 2003, "Book fold" is in the "Multiple
pages" dropdown on the Margins tab of Page Setup. Have you tried searching
Word's Help for "booklet"? In Word 2003, that brings up the topic "Create a
folded booklet."

"BOXIAN" wrote in message
Slightly desperate for a simple BOOKLET templet (Office 2007) with
which
print my long Course Guide for the semester beginning Monday

on 8.5" X 14" paper [failing that--8.5" X 11"] landscape 2 pages per
sheet
both sides.

Seems to me it should be simple to find but so far impossible. And the
learning curve seems to be very steep trying to do it on my own.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BOXIAN BOXIAN is offline

THANKS AGAIN for your kind reply.

Yes, have searched extensively using 'booklet' Will try your suggestion
though everything seems changed in OFFICE 2007. The searches would rarely
come up with something and the something that came up was usually some
seemingly cobbled together fractured nonsolution. The templets were not what
I needed and trying to jury rig the closest one never worked well.

Will reply back here if your suggestion proves fruitless. First I have to
reboot. Want to try to get a trackball to work instead of the mouse that came
with the computer. Wrist threatening to hurt. Wheee.

You are greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

"BOXIAN" wrote in message
Slightly desperate for a simple BOOKLET templet (Office 2007) with
which
print my long Course Guide for the semester beginning Monday

on 8.5" X 14" paper [failing that--8.5" X 11"] landscape 2 pages per
sheet
both sides.

Seems to me it should be simple to find but so far impossible. And the
learning curve seems to be very steep trying to do it on my own.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BOXIAN BOXIAN is offline

THANKS TREMENDOUSLY. That "book fold" as a search keyword turned up a lot of
docs I'll now try and digest and make use of.