peter

Default Email ..Introduction Field

When I am using Word to send an email I know that there can be an
introduction field under the subject field...

CC

subject

Introduction

How can I make this field appear?

Cheers Peter.....

TF

Peter

In Word, when you select File, Send To, Mail Recipient it should open up the
Mail box which should contain the fields To, CC, BCC, Subject and
Introduction. But this only happens if you are using Word as your email
editor for Outlook (not Outlook Express).

If you have a version of Office prior to Office 2003, I would not recommend
using Word as your email editor though as there are too many bugs and
gremlins. It is fine for Office 2003 though. Also, Word and Outlook need to
be the same version - not say WordXP with Outlook 2003.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"peter" wrote in message
: When I am using Word to send an email I know that there can be an
: introduction field under the subject field...
:
:
: CC
: