Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
chiquita75 chiquita75 is offline

Default Why does my word 2003 document not go to page 2 when I type?

When I type a document on Word 2003, I can get through one page only. Once I
am finished typing through page one, it is supposed to ge directly to page
two, but does not. I cannot see the page or what I am typing. How can I fix
this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does this occur in only one particular document? If yes, then
open the document, and click on Format | Columns | One | Apply
to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One" already appears to be
selected, click on it anyway.

Or does this occur in all new documents? If yes, then locate and
open your Normal.dot file as described in Method 1 in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm . Click
on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even
if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway. Type
a character or two and delete what you just typed. Save the
Normal.dot file and close it.