Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CLY

Default one bullet is highlighted

I don't know what caused it, one of the bullets on a bulleted list was
highlighted in yellow. I reviewed the non print characters and the formatting
codes but got no clue for it. I also made all possible attempts to get rid
of the highlighting but was not successful. Can anyone tell me what I did
wrong? Thanks a lot.
--
cly