Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
goodnun goodnun is offline

Default my recent documents...used to be listed as "the last one opened"

In "my recent documents..." all recent documents used to be listed just like
that...the last one used, the first one printed in the list of documents.
NOW, they are listed alphabetically??? I wonder why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

goodnun wrote:
In "my recent documents..." all recent documents used to be listed
just like that...the last one used, the first one printed in the list
of documents. NOW, they are listed alphabetically??? I wonder why?

The column headings in the File Open dialog are really buttons. Click the
word "Modified" to sort by that column instead of the Name column. Click it
again to reverse the order of sorting.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman