how do imerge table cells in microsoft word 2007?

Old April 12th 10, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jhadzia

Default how do imerge table cells in microsoft word 2007?

Old April 12th 10, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Delete the paragraph(s) between them.

http://word.mvps.org

Old April 12th 10, 10:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Select the cells that you want to merge and then Right Click with the mouse
and select Merge Cells from the short cut menu that appears.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old April 12th 10, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Oops, I misread that as "How do I merge tables?" It would help if the OP
would not try to use the subject line to ask the question.

http://word.mvps.org