Center text vertically in table cell

Old October 4th 08, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Scott

Default Center text vertically in table cell

I'd like to center text vertically in a table cell. I have no problem
centering it horizontaly, but when I try and center it vertically, there
seems to be a little more space below. This occurs if I set up a table and
change the font in a cell. When i highlight the text, the highlight extends
to teh top of teh cell, but there is a space below. How can I get the
highlight to extend to both top and bottom.
Old October 6th 08, 04:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Check the space before and after settings for the paragraph
(FormatParagraph)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.