How do I center a picture in a table cell?

Old April 24th 10, 08:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bevaau

Default How do I center a picture in a table cell?

I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Old April 24th 10, 11:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Right click on the Cell and select Cell Alignment then make your choice
(middle item; middle row)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old July 29th 17, 07:00 AM
juntjoo juntjoo is offline

Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post

"bevaau" wrote in message
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?
Old February 16th 19, 07:56 PM
sandertristan sandertristan is offline

Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?
view Tatami New Meerkatsu Kids Animal BJJ Gi here | https://www.safarivillageexpeditions...-safari-tours/
Hey there did you manage to make this work..facing the same problem..??
done what is said above an got the same results as you..found help anywhere else?

Last edited by sandertristan : May 10th 19 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 25th 19, 11:08 AM
pittmanreva pittmanreva is offline

Thank you for sharing the problem.123movies
Old March 27th 19, 12:22 PM
tonkcheez68z tonkcheez68z is offline
Banned

This way is more effective. Thanks torrent sites download
Old August 30th 19, 01:29 PM
hudson bower hudson bower is offline

Originally Posted by bevaau View Post
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
I read your post its amazing and very professional I am very inspired, Actually I am working at the Urban Sales as a furniture carpenter.
Old November 13th 19, 07:04 AM
dharya dharya is offline

[quote=hudson bower;498447]I read your post its amazing and very professional I am very inspired, Actually I am working at the Urban Sales as a furniture carpenter.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the information.
Old November 14th 19, 06:13 AM
dharya dharya is offline

[quote=dharya;498627]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson bower View Post