Create Newsletter Template with WORD for Mac

Old September 18th 07, 03:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Darrell

Default Create Newsletter Template with WORD for Mac

I am using WORD for Mac to create a Newsletter Template. When creating a
TEXT BOX, I need to know the proper steps to remove the lines of the text box
when printing. I would also like to know the steps to insert color into the
Text Box
Old September 18th 07, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

Hi Darrell,

select the text box. Right-click or hold down control when clicking, and
select Format Text Box (you'll need to be clicking on the edge of the
text box *not* inside the text box). You should get a dialog with 5
panels across the top--Colors and Lines, Size, Layout, Picture, Text Box.

In Colors and Lines, set the Fill to whatever color you want in the text
box. Set the Line to No Line.

For future questions, there are dedicated Mac newsgroups for the Office
programs.
See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord,
MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups