Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lightjag Lightjag is offline

Default Add 2 spaces to end of sentance?

I have constructed a number of sentences in excel. Each sentence represents
a field that I ref in my mail merge doc.

Issue: Depending on the situation some sentences are needed and some are
not, so putting a double space after each field in word, may result in 4
spaces after a sentance if one field/sentence is not needed. When I add
spaces to the sentences in excel, word during the mail merge process
removes/ignors the spaces. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance