Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
backspace key not working correctly backspace key not working correctly is offline

Default Highlighted word wont DEL when I use Bakspc only in office/word

When I highlight a word in and hit the Backspace key it will not delete the
word, this is only in outlook and word , however I can delete using the
backspace key using one key stroke at a time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In Tools Options Edit, check "Typing replaces selection". (In Word 2007
this option is at Office button Word Options Advanced.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

backspace key not working correctly wrote:
When I highlight a word in and hit the Backspace key it will not
delete the word, this is only in outlook and word , however I can
delete using the backspace key using one key stroke at a time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

See
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&cr=&sloc=&p=1

--