Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default How can I modify punctuations' formatting in Word 2007

I want NO SPACING between last text word and ; : ? or ! How can I modify
desired spacing default in Word 2007?
--
Sean
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You would get that space if Word thinks you're typing in French (and
maybe some other languages). Be sure the language of your text is set
to English (or whatever it should be). You can display the language in
your Status Bar (the bottom frame of the document window) by right-
clicking on the bar and choosing it from the list.

To set the language for the whole document, select it all (Ctrl-A) and
choose the language from that entry in the status bar.