GKW in GA

Default Toolbars re-arranged.

I keep noticing that when I open up documents in Word, sometimes the toolbars
are re-arranged. Sometimes they are right justified on the display so I have
to move the toolbar so it's flush with the left side of the window.

What causes this? is there a way to stop it.
Tony Jollans

It depends on all sorts of things of course but if it's just the formatting
toolbar then try

Tools Customize Options (tab)
Check "Show Standard and Formatting on two rows"

--
Enjoy,
Tony