Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicki Vicki is offline

Default Double space between bullets or numbers?

How do I add a double space between bullets and numbers in which the text is
single spaced?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Double space" and "single space" refers to space between lines of
text -- maybe you want to use a tab character and set the tab stop
where you want the numbers to line up?

On Nov 6, 2:36*pm, Vicki wrote:
How do I add a double space between bullets and numbers in which the text is
single spaced? *

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add some Space After to the bulleted/numbered paragraphs.